Friday, March 16, 2012

The Year of the Anthology

This year is turning out to be the Year of the Anthology for me. I have stories in – or soon to be in – the following anthologies this year:

The Canoe appears in The Gate; Tales of Isolation and Despair, which came out at the end of February.

My story Wicked Wire is soon to appear in A Big Book of Strange, Weird and Wonderful, Volume 1 – the release date is April 1st.

The Starlite will appear in Sky-Tinted Waters: Tales from the Minnesota Speculative Fiction Writers, which is scheduled to launch at Mini-Con, April 6-8th.

My new story Hole in the Fence will appear in Writes of Spring, which will be launched April 7th at the amazing Once Upon a Crime Bookstore. I’ll be there from noon to one signing, and probably a bit longer just hanging out with the other writers.

Another never-before-seen story of mine, Bovine, will appear in Cemetery Dance’s Shivers VIIpossibly this year.

And my newest story, Blue-Eyed Mary, just got accepted for The Minnesota Crimewave Presents: Sixteen Tales of Mystery, Malice and Murder from the Land of Nice, which should see publication this coming fall. I’ll let you know the details when I find out, but there will be a launch party and signings at bookstores around the Twin Cities and suburbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment