Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fun Bookish Photo Contest

I’m running a photo contest. It’s fairly simple. What I want is a photo of YOU reading a BOOK in an unusual location or setting. It does NOT have to be one of my books. All I ask is that you hold the book in a way so that it looks like you’re reading it AND in a way so that the cover is clearly visible (I want to be able to see the title). Email a jpeg of the photo to:

joelarnold@mchsi.com

In sending me the photo, you’re basically giving me permission to post it on my blog, Facebook, twitter, etc. at some point.

Remember, the more interesting the setting, the better. However, please use common sense and don’t do anything illegal or put yourself in any danger to get the shot.

At the end of 2013, I’ll pick my favorite, and that person will get a prize of some sort. (I haven’t decided what, yet, but it will be more of the fun, silly variety than something you can put your kids through college with.)

You can use your Kindle or Nook or other ereading device, but that will be a bit of a challenge, since I want to see the book's cover. 


Thanks, and I look forward to seeing your pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment