Saturday, August 6, 2016

A Wrinkle in Crime - Now in Print!

There is now a print version of my mystery and crime collection A Wrinkle in Crime; 10 Stories of Foul Play, Murder & Revenge. It came out very nicely, in my opinion!

Sophie approves!
A little about it:

In the Midwest, the saying goes, “Revenge is a hot-dish best served cold." 

In Joel Arnold’s new short story collection A WRINKLE IN CRIME, revenge is also served at a lakeside resort, in an outhouse, at a state fair, on a camping trip in the Gallatin Mountains, along a lonely snow-swept highway, an ice-covered lake, and at an old abandoned quarry with a an intriguing past. 

Milo approves, too!
A couple nice blurbs:

"Joel Arnold is, hands down, one of my favorite short story writers. This collection is impressive, diverse, and always great fun!” - Ellen Hart, author of the Jane Lawless and Sophie Greenway series. 

" It reminded me of Stephen King with the kinds of twists and turns he puts in his stories. I am sure I will be seeking out more from this author." Debra Jeakins


Here's a link to the print version:

 

And of course, if you prefer, the Kindle version:



Also available for the Nook, IReader (Apple) through Kobo, as well as other devices (via Smashwords).

I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment